Welcome to my Blog

Thank you for visiting my Blog. This blog was originally created for an e-learning course in my Masters program. I was pretty hesitant when I saw the assignment...what is a blog anyway??? Fortunately Google Blogger made this very easy for me and I am slowly but surely figuring it out. Currently this blog is predominately work related and features items surrounding my professional life. I have inserted a few personal things here and there though so ENJOY!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Performance Appraisal Training Course

Please click on the link to see a course that I created regarding Performance Management.  This course is geared toward new managers to my organization.  They learn about the performance management process, the components of the process, how to write an appraisal and how to deliver the feedback.    The attachments are my storyboards, lesson plan and training slides for this course.
http://cid-db81943a0c5ea30c.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=DB81943A0C5EA30C!104

No comments:

Post a Comment