Welcome to my Blog
Thank you for visiting my Blog. This blog was originally created for an e-learning course in my Masters program. I was pretty hesitant when I saw the assignment...what is a blog anyway??? Fortunately Google Blogger made this very easy for me and I am slowly but surely figuring it out. Currently this blog is predominately work related and features items surrounding my professional life. I have inserted a few personal things here and there though so ENJOY!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Sites and Resources
In my position I find that while I look at many sites each day there are some professional resources that I utilize most often for HRM and HRD. The most valuable resource I have is the Society for Human Resource Management. This sites holds a lot of information for the general browser/user. However- if you become a member of SHRM you have access to countless resources, articles, templates and guides. http://www.shrm.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment